2013년 7월 22일 월요일

struggling with gold




I bought this gold foiled paper few years ago, perhaps 7 or 8. It has such an outstanding gold colored border, and bold as well, which makes it hard to make a harmony with other color or pattern. So it has been kept in my storage box quite for a long time.

Lately, I had found that I still have so many collections left from past seasons (as years go by). Yikes! What have I done so far? I keep buying (want to wrap my behavior with a good word COLLECTING, but I know what I really am doing is just like that of shopaholics) papers and stuffs, then what comes next? Stacking things up! Oh my god. Everything's going to fall soon.

So? Actually what happens is like this. When I saw the latest class video 'In the mood to scrapbook' of Wilna, and her challenge, my brain that works sometimes(most of the times he or she takes a break. Pity) rang a bell and said, BINGO! that' s it. Use gold? And a gold foiled paper in my work desk is still forcing me to use it! What else could I do besides work with it?
So here it is.
Because my daughters' Cinderella costumes add some sort of luxurious feel to the page,(yes I am casting a spell on me. Classic. Luxurious. NO old fashioned.) it gives a bit heavy feeling but anyway, I like it!

I made this big gold butterfly embellishment with chipboard, sticking crinkled tissue paper by gel medium. That's everything I did with this layout!
Now I try to get an assuarance from myself not to buy a whole bunch of collection from a season, to prevent my storage box from blowing out, but I cannot hear anything. ooooops.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기