2013년 7월 22일 월요일

something I adore,

 
It is easy to love and adore somebody's style, but it is really hard to pursue and express it because style is a matter of who I am, what I like, and how I think. Because I am kinda person who wants everything's to be clear and lucid, I love contrast. Contrasts of colors, shapes, images, and etc. I am displaying part of my personality through everything I do. That's why I easily attracted to the style locating at the opposite pole from me. (I usally get attracted those not like me...)
 
And when I saw such warm and soft designs from several galleries (remind me of cotton candies), I was filled with some sort of desire and inspiration to make one of my own.
 
I cut a doily paper into pieces, then put them inbetween the layers. and the Amy Tangerine stickers well matched with watercolored background.
 
 
When I finished with it, I felt it is not done for some reason, so I started doodling to make a border with a pencil.  

Well... I think I've done it anyhow. Maybe I have to practice more to be comfy with this subtle  style since I'm not that gentle. :D

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기