2013년 8월 5일 월요일

oragne + mint

 
 
I love color matches in this fabric. Bright orange color combined with emerald green in here punctured somewhere in my mind and said, MAKE some VITAMINE thing for yourself. These colors gave me a misson statement, or anything like that forces me to do it right away. I think that is an inspiration(or cousion of it, whatever).
 

Orange is such an energetic color, and it shows a variety of sentiments when matched with other colors. I took several minutes to decide what pattern could make a best combination with this color scheme and pattern. Light yellow, salmon pink, and dark orange mixed with vermillion were nominees, and DO with vermillion won!


I love to pinch his cheeks but he doesn't. :)


And these are apron dresses I made for my girls for this day.


Machine stitches, sequins,
easy but great accents.


Last week I was on vacation and worried about what to do with delayed project life... One of my friend gave me a quite practical advice, which was "JUST FORGET ABOUT IT!". Thank you, Jina. Now I'm following your advice. :D

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기