2013년 8월 14일 수요일

you've grown up so much


 
Sunnie bring me itty bitty things made by her all the time. They're mostly adorable, she's so proud of herself about that mommy loves to use her handmade things on scrapbooks. but rarely she just draw some illegible figures and forces me to use them too... no matter what she shows me I have to show a huge happiness and pleasure to have such a gifted child like her. Yay~

 
but these drawings were really cute. I cried wows and OMG more than 3-4 times.


 
Baby June was trying hard to climb up a bench one day, which was so cute but dangerous.
Try it some other time, a little later...



This Glitz design paper perfectly matches to a question pops up in mind, 'did he make it?'. I love the little interval between this question and answers. ♥

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기